Monday, December 1, 2008

Week after Thanksgiving

We had a GREAT Thanksgiving--after all...:)
Dad and I cooked all day and Jim did not have to work very long at the liquor store!! Sebastian helped Mommy make the Dressing (which is a tradition in this family!! and he enjoyed it) CJ, Angie, and Ethen stopped by and we had a wonderful visit! It was rough not seeing them for 3 or 4 weeks...Ethen is running around after Sebastian now and we all just loved that...Sebastian said--"WHEW!!! he is wearing ME OUT!!" and we told him to wait until there were 2 of them chasing him around...lol...He will be really tired then.

Friday morning I woke up with a bad stomach flu or something, it could not have been the food as I was the only one who was sick in the house. I feel better today and boy am I glad!!

Today was a pretty good day after getting ready to take Scamp to the vet...I realized that the card may have said Monday but the date said the 2nd and his appointment wasnt even until tomorrow--Dad was already warming up the van and I hollered out to him that we didnt have to go anywhere...u should have seen the look on his face...he was confused and it was priceless!! lol

Since we were dressed and ready to go somewhere we made a trip to SONIC!!! Which opened back up TODAY after being closed for 4 months (while they built the new one!!) Boy was I happy..this pregnancy has been pretty miserable without that Sonic cheeseburger in my life, lol.

Scamp goes for his recheck tomorrow, I go to the Dr. Monday (8th) and then to have another Twin scan on the 18th. Cant wait to do it all, besides going to the dr. I havent been going anywhere besides Wal-mart!!!

I will keep everyone posted...bye 4 now :)

P.S. Update on Baby Shower...It will be sometime in January

No comments: