Thursday, December 18, 2008

Sammy (A) and Stacey (B) @ 30 weeks




The girls are growing GREAT!!! They are weighing in @ 3 lbs. 4oz and 3 lbs. 6 oz. (in that order). There is plenty of fluid surrounding Sammy and nothing to be alarmed about anymore :) Boy, am I relieved on that one. Sammy's due date is now 2/27/09 and Stacey's is 2/25/09...We are just ready to get them here!!

Sammy is still smaller than her sister but only by a 4% margin which is wonderful. With only 10 weeks or less to go, they are starting to take their toll on my back and legs as well as it is SO difficult just to roll over in bed at night...I can't even imagine what it is going to be like when they are 5 or 6 lbs. each.

Christmas is only a week away and I am sure that all of u are just as busy as me. The ice this week was nice, I just love it...especially when I don't have to get out on it. HEE HEE. Sebastian had a blast and was sad when it all started to melt yesterday. Having him home 2 days (unplanned) was rough on me...we blew through 2 of our activities that I had planned for his big 16 days off (that starts next week). We made Christmas Magnets and Dough Ornaments..that was REAL FUN!!!


After tomorrow night we will have all of our shopping done and will be ready for the big DAYS next week. I hope that everyone has a wonderful and safe Christmas!!



No comments: