Saturday, December 6, 2008




We put up the tree Thur. night (even though neither of us felt up to it).

Sebastian had a BLAST, he is just like me and loves to do that kind of stuff, he gets the biggest kick out of the holidays. I AM SO GLAD!!! He put all of the ornaments on and they looked wonderful (of course I am going to fix them, lol.) He dug through the boxes and paper and had all of the snowmen out and displayed before Jim and I could even get the tree up...and we have one of those that u just shake and plug in...lol..he was just excited and full of the spirit that night :)
We took some pictures with my NEW CAMERA/VIDEO CAMERA that I forgot to brag about. Jim was not going to rest until we had a camera for when the girls get here.

I have finally started my Christmas shopping (after being sick for a week) and it is starting to be FUN (as it always is). The shopping ,the colors, and smells of Christmas that fill the house is always my favorite part..The house smells like oranges, cinammon, and chocolate...LOVE IT!!!!
There isn't going to be a very big Christmas this year, but we are going to make the best out of it for Bash..after all he is all that matters and I am sure that we won't have many more (if any) Christmases with Santa in the mix...have to make these last ones count. I am dreading the day that he is that grown :(
Speaking of the tree...yesterday Jim comes home for lunch and Dad and I were gone shopping. He walks in and notices that the tree is disheveled and goes to investigate...there in the middle of the tree are 3 of the cats (all at different levels, according to size--Little Man on the bottom, Rusty in the middle and little Tiggy near the top). So, there they are and they know they are caught red handed...Jim says that they froze like statues and just looked at him, none of them moving a muscle. I found this hilarious as the thought of them getting IN THE TREE had not even crossed my mind.
For anyone wondering...Jim's doctor had not called with any results and we have no idea if there was anything on the ultrasound, but I will post when we know.

Love to all, write more later

1 comment:

carin said...

Leah likes to lay under the tree too. She pretends she is a present!