Sunday, February 15, 2009

Big Brother Sebastian




He is the most proud and loving BIG BROTHER!!! I am so proud of him, everyday is an adventure with him as he thinks everything they do is the coolest and most awesome thing.


He looked forward to seeing them for so long and I think that the reality of the last few months (with me in and out of the hospital) that he was so excited to see them and relieved that it was all over with...he was overwhelmed with emotion the first time that he held Stacey that he just cried....It was the sweetest thing..I looked at him and said are u OK?? He said yea, I am not sad I am so happy to see my sisters and I am just glad that they are here!!!

He hugs and kisses them all day long and would rather spend time with them than to do anything else...We are so proud of him :) Any worries that we had of him being jealous, etc. have been laid to rest...I wish everyone could see the way he looks at them...his heart is so full!!!

No comments: