Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009

Couldn't sleep...thought I would blog a little. I was told yesterday that I have MILD preeclampsia, so that is good news. My proteins are around 630 and the point where they panic and get the babies out is around 3000. So, I am FAR from that!!
I was sick with headaches, nausea, and vomitting all day yesterday and I really can't remember anything past 10:00 as I was given shots and pills to knock me out for the night.
I am wide awake now @ 4:38 a.m. but at least I am rested and I feel much better!! :)
I hope that everyone had a safe and wonderful New Years Eve. I sure was lonely but I think that not feeling good anyway made the whole night matter even less.
I am sure that years from now...after the twins grace us with their presence and our lives are turned topsy turvy...that I will look back on last night with fond memories...of peace and quiet and being alone.
Good Luck to everyone in the New Year...May 2009 ROCK!!!! :)
I am still here for a few more days and could use a few emails to cheer me up
Love you all

No comments: