Thursday, January 15, 2009

34 weeks

34 weeks and boy am I ready for these girls to get here!!! ultrasound today showed that Sammy is 4 lbs. and 10 oz. and Stacey is 5 lbs. and 4 oz. AND I CAN FEEL EVERY OUNCE WHEN I WALK!!! lolThe dr.'s in Little Rock are pleased and say that these girls are ready to be born, especially after they saw the way that they have grown and the way that they are breathing (after the steroids!!) The only catch is that my doctor at the clinic seems to want to wait until the last minute to let me have them. I wish they would have told me to come on back to Little Rock so we could get them here!!! My body can't take much more...The LR dr. seems to think with the rate of my contractions and the way that things are looking (both girls are head down now) that I should not go more than 2 more weeks anyway--cross ya'lls fingers for me!!I think that the baby shower is going to be the 24th and I know that it is at the Trumann Fire Station....not sure what time but Phyllis is sent out invitations this week. Maybe I won't have the girls or be in the hospital at that time :)
Love to u all

No comments: