Monday, January 12, 2009

False Labor

Spent last night in the hospital with false labor...we were there until 1 this morning and poor Bastian still got up at 9 and went to school (he really did not mind as he was excited and thinking the girls were coming--FOOLED HIM AGAIN!!!)

I was hurting and contracting for hours yesterday when I finally broke down and had Jim call the DR., mainly because I wasnt feeling Stacey move very much and I got worried about her. The DR. thought I better go in and be monitored for a few hours. Turns out things are ok and they ran a test on me to see if I had a chemical that would show preterm labor (FFR of FRR??) The test was negative and that is a good indication that I will not go into labor in the next 2 weeks and possibly not before 37 (which is 3 or 4 weeks away). This is good news...until I read that the test is still very inconclusive or unknown when it comes to multiples. So, they may have wasted time, who knows. I am still having alot of pain, especially in my back and I am taking so many tylenol and tylenol 3's that I am starting to worry about my liver...every 6 hours is ALOT of pills, I have never taken that much before. The DR. supposed to call me back and tell me what to do about this!!!

Love, BETH

No comments: