Tuesday, March 31, 2009

2 Months Old

Samantha
Stacey

Samantha and Stacey are growing! They weigh as much as a normal size newborn now...8 lbs. 6 1/2 oz. and 8 lbs. 3 1/2 oz.

They are smiling big now and Samantha can already roll over from belly to back...lol..she does not like to be on her stomach!

Things are better (with the colic) now that we switched them to lacto-free formula, put gas drops in their formula and use Benefiber for Kids to help them use the bathroom. For weeks we were all pulling our hair out as they were some crying babies--EVERY NIGHT!!! We are actually sleeping now, sometimes more than 6 hours straight...I dont know how to act when I get that much sleep.

The girls had their first cold (sniffles) last week and of course I was worried sick, they are better now but Big Brother is sick with a fever and sore throat for the past 2 days....he is going to the dr. tomorrow! The girls took their first out of town trip to Kennett a month ago and then this past weekend I took the kids to Shannon's (in Batesville), we had a good trip and the best time.

Hope this finds all of u well, I am sorry that I am not in very good contact lately..but as u can imagine I am pretty busy day in and day out!! Love you all!! BETH

No comments: