Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sammy and Stacey @ 25w4d




Went to have another ultrasound today and the girls are doing good. They are measuring in at 25w2d and 25w6d. Sammy (A) weighs 1 lb. 12 oz. and Stacey (B) is 1lb. 15 oz. In 3 weeks they have gained a lb. each...I have a feeling they won't be small babies. The dr. said that they are great size and looking good and to come back in a month. I am so happy as I was worried about Sammy Jo's fluid levels...it has not gotten any smaller which is AWESOME--she is in good shape!! I have been worried sick about her fluid and am glad to have one less thing to worry about this month :) Still can't get over the fact that there are two coming, it gets more and more exciting all the time, I cannot wait for them to get here. I see my regular doctor Monday--until then this is all I have to update everyone on the girls....Take Care. Love, BETH

2 comments:

Life's Moments said...

I know I am anxious for them to get here also. Sounds like all three of you are doing good..
Love ya
Mom

The Timbs Clan said...

Well to the world of blogging.....