Sunday, March 1, 2009

2/21/2009 GRAMMY came to visit !!!!


Well, things are going to fast in my life lately and there is no real way to catch everyone up on the past few weeks that i have not had time to write anything down...but I am going to try to sum a little up today by working backwards :)




Yesterday my mom came to visit her grandkids and it was AWESOME!! There is just something about seeing my kids with my mom that I just love. It is almost indescribable. She held the girls all day long, and I think by the time they left last night she could tell them apart. NOT SURE THOUGH....lmao. It is getting harder and harder to tell them apart these days and I know that the older they get the more they will look alike.


Baxter came to visit and as u can imagine Sebastian got the biggest kick out of that!! Him and Baxter just played and played.


BTW, we got some snow and sleet yesterday and the ground is still just covered...it is beautiful


I am trying to play catch up but not doing a good job at it, everyone just be assured that they girls are doing fine and we are all happy and well.


No comments: